Two distinct Graduate Programs are presently offered by the Department of Physics, both leading to degrees at the M.Sc. and Ph.D. level. These are:
- Graduate Studies in "Advanced Physics"
- Graduate Studies in "Photonics and Nanoelectronics"
Candidates for these programs are solicited among the graduating undergraduate students from universities in Greece and abroad. They students are admitted once a year on the basis of their undergraduate record, letters of recommendations and, in some cases, interviews.
For more information regarding the graduate studies at the Department of Physics you may visit the following web page
- Department of Physics
- Research Highlights
- Skinakas Observatory
- Institute of Theoretical and Computational Physics
- Crete Center for Theoretical Physics - CCTP
- Crete Center for Quantum Complexity and Nanotechnology - CCQCN
- Onassis Lectures
- International Prizes
- International Relations
- Computing Services
- Useful Links
- Visitor Information